Firstly, I would like to welcome you to my blog. Thanks for stopping by! This is my first attempt at blogging so please bear with me while I get the hang of it. I will probably post every day over the next few days to get a ‘background’ for you all to get to know me and my blog.
Some of the things I will post about about may include (but is not limited to):
- Being a Mum – I have a gorgeous son named Ryder who is 15 months old. He lights up my life in a way I had never imagined possible.
- Breastfeeding – This refers back to being a mum but holds a special point in my life.
- Housekeeping – I am trying to de-clutter and re-organise my house and life.
- Cooking – I am always looking to try new recipes, food victories and flops may appear here.
- Just Me – Random ramblings fall under this category
Still here? Thought I’d lost you there for a moment. Hello there! My name is Alicia and I am (currently) 20 years old. I am a strong supporter of breastfeeding and I am currently training to become a Community Educator with the Australian Breastfeeding Association. My focus is to raise awareness of breastfeeding being NORMAL in the community, and in particular, ‘young’ mums. I am a stay at home mum to my beautiful son Ryder.
I have many hobbies, including reading, cross-stitch, jigsaw puzzles and now, blogging. I have been told that my mind is 10 years older than the rest of me, but I’m still a kid at heart. I like 80s music, bright colours and dinosaurs. I love to learn. My typical Friday & Saturday night consists of snuggling up in bed with a book and my son. When I grow up, I want to be me.