* Morning Routine:
-Get Dressed to Shoes including Hair/Face, Brush Teeth
– Make Bed
-Swish & Swipe
-Reboot Laundry (a Load a Day Keeps CHAOS Away)
-Check Your Calendar
-Check Your Control Journal
* What’s For Dinner? – Chicken Cordon Bleus
* Drink Your Water – Getting better at this! 5 cups so far today
* Declutter for 15 Minutes – Went through all of Ryder’s sheets and blankets, now have a pile to give away
* 15 Minutes of Loving Movement (exercise) – Walked up to the shop again
* Before Bed Routine:
-Lay out Your Clothes for tomorrow – Ready and waiting
-Check Your Calendar – No plans
-Put things needed for tomorrow at the Launch Pad – Ready!
-Where are your Keys? – In my handbag
-Spend Two Minutes Clearing off a Hot Spot – Cleared my dressing table (again!)
-Shine Your Sink – Will be done again after dinner
– Wash face/Brush Teeth – After dinner
-Go to Bed at a Decent Hour – Last night was after midnight again >.< Trying again tonight
On a side note, I finished reading Sink Reflections today! I also introduced a friend to FlyLady yesterday, and gave her my spare copy of Sink Reflections. Maybe I’ll have a FlyBuddy!
Here’s pictures of today’s decluttering efforts:
(blankets packed into plastic crate, pile on top of toybox is to give away)
I hope everyone had a good day today, I’m off to cook dinner. Does anyone have any suggestions as to parenting/general info articles they would like me to write about? Drop me a comment, or email at email@example.com. My blog is your blog!