Well it’s been a week and already started to fizzle out.. Will keep trying though!
My morning routine is what keeps me sane, I have been suffering from PND the past few days, really trying to FLY but am starting to struggle again.
* Morning Routine:
-Get Dressed to Shoes including Hair/Face, Brush Teeth
– Make Bed
-Swish & Swipe
-Reboot Laundry (a Load a Day Keeps CHAOS Away)
-Check Your Calendar
-Check Your Control Journal
* What’s For Dinner? – Just canned meals tonight, meat wasn’t defrosted in time
* Drink Your Water – Forgot to keep track today, but I only think I had about 2-3 glasses
* Declutter for 15 Minutes – Didn’t do this again >.<
* 15 Minutes of Loving Movement (exercise) – Didn’t go for a walk today!
* Before Bed Routine:
-Lay out Your Clothes for tomorrow – will be done once Ryder is asleep
-Check Your Calendar – Elmo’s World Tour in the morning then lunch with a friend
-Put things needed for tomorrow at the Launch Pad – Again, once Ryder is asleep
-Where are your Keys? – In handbag
-Spend Two Minutes Clearing off a Hot Spot – Will be clearing dressing table shortly
-Shine Your Sink – Wasn’t used so still shiny
– Wash face/Brush Teeth – I’ll get there..
-Go to Bed at a Decent Hour – Looking forward to it!
Tomorrow can only be better, right?